Sunday, April 29, 2012

picture perfect

One of the reasons why I decided to skip professional maternity pictures was because I knew that I wanted to get some amazing professional pictures of our Sweet P once she had arrived.  I had no need to look for a great photographer since I already had one.  I got in contact with our wedding photographer, Mike Steelman, to handle the task of doing our newborn photo shoot.  He captured both our engagement and wedding pictures so perfectly, that there was no doubt that he would do the same for our baby.  And, let me tell you, I was NOT disappointed.  He came to our house and took pictures in the nursery.  He was SO patient.  Being he has 2 boys, he was over the moon about spending some time with baby girl.  At the end of the day, Peyton was a little star.  She had a THREE hour photo shoot!! Being that she was only 10 days old, I was more than impressed with how well she did. Here are a couple "teasers" from her session.
The Princess

Family

For those who want to see them all, here is the link to her pictures:

http://www.pictage.com/1239601

No comments:

Post a Comment