Saturday, April 21, 2012

bun in the oven

So a few weeks before baby, my friend Kristene and I got together to take some pictures of my pregnant belly.  That way, I could forever remember what it was like to be all big and pregnant.  We went to a local park and took pictures using a lot of fun props... Unfortunately, there was a camera malfunction.  We lost most of our pictures from the first shoot.  Luckily, little Peyton didn't make her arrival too early and we were able to get together for a reshoot.  Being that we were both pregnant, and it was hot... We did not use props the second time around and we didn't even go anywhere special.  Lucky for us, my parents have a great backyard that happened to look great.  So lush and green, it made for a great backdrop.  Even my fur baby, Foster,  got in on the action.  Overall, I am happy with the way that they turned out.  Here are some of the pictures from our sessions:












No comments:

Post a Comment