Friday, April 5, 2013

party time

For Peyton's first birthday, we of course had a big birthday bash to celebrate her huge milestone. Friends and family filled my mom's house to help celebrate our precious little princess.

 It was a lot of fun, and she was very spoiled loved by everyone.  She skipped her morning nap that day, and I was sure she was going to be clingy or have a meltdown, but luckily, she proved me wrong.  She had so much fun and enjoyed her party as much as she could.  

She even got her own cake!  Vanilla with vanilla cream cheese frosting.  She was definitely more interested in the frosting, can't say I blame her.  It was delicious!

Thank you to everyone who came, I can't wait to show Peyton all the pictures one day to show her how loved she has always been.

















































No comments:

Post a Comment