Thursday, December 6, 2012

eight months!!


I am playing catch up... Sorry!!  
My sweet little Peyton is 8 months!!  She is becoming quite her own little being with her own personality.  I love everything about her.  Being able to be home with her all the time is the greatest blessing in the world.  I am beyond happy that I get to be there for everything.  She is continuing to get more beautiful with every day. I can't believe in 4 more short months we will celebrate her first birthday!
Here are a few fun facts followed by many more cute pictures!!

  • She is 25ish" and between 15.8-16 lbs
  • She is still wearing 6 month (some 3-6 month) clothes and size 2 diapers.  Love my petite princess1
  • She is moving all over.  Although she can't exactly crawl yet, she sure tries.
  • She loves bath time... We got her a seat for the regular bath tub and she loves to splish and splash!
  • She loves to smile at everyone when we are out, she is quite the conversation starter.
  • This past month she had her first Halloween, muffalate night (our family Veteran's Day tradition), and Thanksgiving!
  • She is not the best sleeper... Takes a couple naps (not more than an hour usually) during the day and wakes up at night... If she only wakes up twice it is sooo nice!
  • She absolutely loves her baby jumper/activity center.  I am fairly certain she will crawl for a very short time before she is walking everywhere.
  • She is fascinated by and loves tags... Doesn't matter what you give her, she will find the tag and proceed to chomp away.  It is absolutely adorable.
  • She can stand while holding onto the coffee table... Only for a few seconds, but this girl is a strong one.
  • She is teething away... She chews on everything and anything.  I think the top 2 teeth will make their appearance verrryyy soon!!
  • She is doing much better with food.  Her favorites are delicata squash and sweet potatoes.  
  • She will drink out of a bottle!!  Only water... But, I am so glad she loves water, just like me :)
  • She is loves to play, and would play alllll day if she could.  She does not like me being out of her sight.  (More coffee for me, please!)







 


No comments:

Post a Comment